Dr. Fabiana Claure delves into the specifics of the game-changing concept for putting your music business on “autopilot.”
Learn how to break free from traditional teaching models and create archives of trainings, transforming your knowledge into an asynchronous mode of instruction. Fabiana invites musicians to envision group settings, drawing from historical teaching models, and shares real-life case studies of successful transitions to an autopilot-based model. Whether you’re a pianist, vocalist, or creative entrepreneur, this episode guides you in reinventing your music business for financial, artistic, and lifestyle freedom.
Also in this episode:
- Shift from Time-Bound to Time-Independent: The podcast encourages musicians to rethink their traditional business models, which often tie them to specific times and locations.
- Asynchronous Instruction: Musicians explore creative ways to deliver results without being bound by real-time interactions.
- Productizing Experiences: It’s essential to avoid creating extensive content beforehand but rather start with a clear outline and refine it based on client feedback and interest.
- Group Learning and Masterclass Setting: Group learning not only fosters a healthy, competitive environment but also reduces monotony for both teachers and students.
- Building Community: This community-driven approach encourages students to support each other, fosters inspiration, and enhances the overall learning experience.
- Mindset Shift: Musicians need to believe in and embrace the change because the autopilot model not only transforms the way music is taught but also opens up opportunities for increased value, elevated positioning, and potentially higher rates.
Want to work with Dr. Fabiana Claure and her team?
Apply for a free Scalable Business Audit at: fabianaclaure.com/connect
Subscribe to the Musicians Creating Prosperity Podcast
Connect with Dr. Fabiana Claure
About Dr. Fabiana Claure
As a concert pianist, and former University professor turned 7-figure entrepreneur, Fabiana has helped thousands of musicians create scale their businesses while also winning back their time to focus on what matters most to them.
Prior to becoming a business strategist for musicians, She co-founded a nationally-featured music academy in 2011 called Superior Academy of Music®, and since 2016, she and her husband have managed it remotely across the country. By putting her business on autopilot, not only has the business benefited from them being able to work ON the business rather than IN the business, but it has also grown in efficiency and profitability.
Fabiana was the Founder and Director of the University of North Texas Music Business and Entrepreneurship Program for five years from 2016-2021. In this role, she spearheaded the creation of a major initiative that helped musicians launch their own businesses, win tenure-track University teaching positions, and gain arts administration jobs. The program was ranked among the top 15 music business schools in the country by Billboard Magazine during the entire 5 years she was leading it. She’s also maintained an active performing career playing in venues nationally, internationally, and virtually.
In 2020 she launched her signature online business mentorship program, using her Musician’s Profit Umbrella® method, which helps musicians all around the world package their skills into an online brand that allows them scale their businesses while also winning back their time. Her clients have been able to create six-figure income streams, 10x their revenue, step out of overwhelm and burnout, and design a completely new way of living.
In 2021, she took the entrepreneurial plunge and quit her full-time University job in order to focus on creating a lifestyle that embraces ease and flow, free from burnout, and that allows her to focus on her coaching business, her performing/speaking career, her family, and her overall state of wellbeing. She now help musicians unify their skills and scale their online music businesses to create rapid financial expansion and purposefully design their lives in alignment with their values and lifestyle goals.