Sales Executive Position
Fabiana Claure International
Position starts: As soon as possible!
Compensation: Base salary plus commission on high ticket sales
Experience: 2 years, preferably in the coaching industry and with a music background
Availability: 40 hours per week
To apply for this position: CLICK HERE!
Fabiana Claure International is looking for the next superstar for its rapidly expanding team!
In addition to having fun with social, this person must be excited to bring their creative gene to work, be able to provide innovative ideas, and be reliable and responsible for 24-48 turnaround times on short projects during the business week.
This person should be looking for a long term position in a company that strives to make a bigger difference in the world, and must be excited to be on a powerful mission to serve more people, attract more clients, and make more money.
This person should take responsibility like a pro. (There’s no blaming or complaining on our team). When you say you’re going to do something, you follow through.
We are looking for someone who takes the initiative and doesn’t hold back, who always looks for ways to go above and beyond. This person should be a team player. It’s not just about you and your own wins; it’s about our team’s performance.
We are also looking for an A-player – this means you are VERY good at what you do and figure out whatever you don’t know!
The ability to communicate clearly through email, phone, or text message is critical. A musical background and experience in the music industry is highly preferred given the nature of our business serving musicians.
We are looking for creative people to join our growing online team in a dynamic role with high potential for an ascending career within the company. Please send us your portfolio and examples of your work if you’re interested.
This position will be based on a full-time commitment of 40 hours/week. Hours are flexible, but must be available Mondays at 8am CST and Tuesdays at 5pm CST for team meetings.
Weekly job functions include, but not limited to:
- Complete the trainings shared by Fabiana to sell the Musician’s Profit Umbrella® program
- Attend team calls minimum 2x per week to review current company happenings and focus for the week
- Message all new followers each day welcome them to our community and engage to move them to listen to Fabiana’s video content and join free facebook group
- Updates calendar regularly with ample availability for prospects to schedule calls
- Builds rapport with leads prior to call via text, Messenger or email
- Add minimum of 10 new followers per day to email list and facebook group
- Send 200 Follow-up messages per day to engage current followers following our messaging strategy
- Engage on 100 other accounts each day of people that you want to pay attention to what we are doing
- Engage in lead generation activities on all social media platforms and mainly on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Book connect calls (1-5 a day) with prospective clients
- Book a minimum of 2 consults calls each week
- Close sales in calls with prospective clients
- Support registered participants during online marketing events such as launches and online retreats
- Support visibility efforts on other people’s platforms for lead generation such as looking for online influencer collaborations, online summits, and other public appearances
- Upon the completion of initial training period, employee will oversee the preliminary lead generation work of additional team members
- Create opportunities to create prospects from leads generated by marketing efforts
- Turn majority of prospects into warm leads to convert into consultation calls
- Funnel warm leads and generate new leads into Facebook community
- Nurture leads inside private Facebook group to keep engaged and participating
- Utilize social messaging to communicate with prospects for various programs
- Coordinate with CEO and team to organize regular Launches and conversion events team
- Daily engagement with clients through various Social Media platforms (as well as on-camera interactions–zoom, etc.)
- Build database of leads through use of a diverse group of social media platforms
- Adds all new leads to sales system and update the system as the prospect moves through the sales process, so that it is always up to date and accurately reflecting all sales lead statuses
- Comprehensive knowledge of Social Media strategies; ability to make savvy decisions to maximize ROI on marketing investments
- Build individual database of leads, conduct regular follow up and nurture contacts, directing leads into conversion events
- Support existing Musician’s Profit Umbrella program clients with sales and lead-generation related questions
Metrics / Success Measured By:
- Lead metrics for conversion events met
- Individual launch sales results (achieve conversion goals)
- Weekly social messaging + lead generation metrics met
- Connect & Consult calls scheduled metrics met
- Weekly sales results
- Previous sales experience required (minimum 2 years)
- Experience using social media as a sales tool preferred
- Degree or background in Music or music performance is preferred
- Ability to build sales systems
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Comfortable navigating social media platforms – Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Comfortable on camera in Zoom meetings and live stream events
About Fabiana Claure International
Dr. Fabiana Claure has been featured nationally and internationally for her work as a pianist, entrepreneur, educator, and a business coach for musicians. Through her extensive experience in the music industry, Fabiana helps elite musicians become innovators in their field and achieve financial and creative prosperity. Through her signature business mentorship program, The Musician’s Profit Umbrella®, Fabiana’s clients have gone on to build thriving online music coaching and teaching businesses by combining all their various skill sets from their professional, personal, and artistic sides.
As the former Founder and Director of the Music Business and Entrepreneurship program at the University of North Texas, Fabiana spearheaded a major initiative designed to equip young musicians with the key music business and entrepreneurship skills to support 21st-century artistic careers. In this role, Fabiana designed a new curriculum and founded several experiential learning programs. As a result of these initiatives, her students raised start-up funds, created successful music businesses, won University teaching positions, and gained employment in arts organizations. Under Fabiana’s leadership, the UNT College of Music earned national recognition being ranked among the Top 15 Music Business Schools for four years in a row (2017-2020) by Billboard magazine.
Fabiana has been a featured expert on Billboard Magazine, The College Music Society, The Music Business Association, The Music and Entertainment Industry Educators Association, and Public Broadcasting Service (PBS).
For more information, visit: www.fabianaclaure.com
To apply for this position: CLICK HERE!