Sales and Marketing Representative
Fabiana Claure International
Position starts: As soon as possible!
Compensation: Base salary plus commission on high ticket sales
Experience: 2 years, preferably in a marketing or high ticket sales industry and with a music background
Availability: 25-40 hours per week
To apply for this position: CLICK HERE!
Fabiana Claure International is looking for the next superstar for its rapidly expanding team!
This person must be excited to bring their creative gene to work, be able to provide innovative ideas, and be reliable and responsible for 24-48 turnaround times on short projects during the business week.
This person should be looking for a long term position in a company that strives to make a bigger difference in the world, and must be excited to be on a powerful mission to serve more people, attract more clients, and make more money.
We are looking for someone who takes the initiative and doesn’t hold back, who always looks for ways to go above and beyond. This person should be a team player. It’s not just about you and your own wins; it’s about our team’s performance.
We are also looking for an A-player – this means you are VERY good at what you do and figure out whatever you don’t know!
The ability to communicate clearly through email, phone, or text message is critical. A musical background and experience in the music industry is highly preferred given the nature of our business serving musicians.
We are looking for a strategic thinker, with a pulse on culture, to help drive the growth of the Fabiana Claure brand, across platforms. This role is both creative and analytic, and will require someone able to make data-driven decisions about content, trends, and brand direction.
This sales and marketing representative will be responsible for the successful implementation and execution of the marketing and sales systems and procedures in accordance with our company’s long-term strategy. Someone in this role must be highly strategic in their thinking and have a high level of attention to detail. They must also be able to juggle many things at once and create content strategically.
This position will be based on a full commitment of 40 hours/week, but we can consider a part-time commitment of 25 hours/week to start off with the potential to become a full-time 40 hours/week position within the first few months based on performance.
Weekly job functions include, but not limited to:
- Complete the trainings shared by Fabiana to sell the Musician’s Profit Umbrella® program
- Create high quality content that converts for Email, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, Facebook
- Content strategy for all social media platforms and email list that is in alignment with the brand direction, and current best practices
- Daily engagement on platforms to engage and lead market discussions to further nurture our online audience
- Simple video and audio editing for social media content
- Reporting daily and weekly on key metrics
- Engage with new followers on each platform daily with welcome DM’s and follow ups
- Bring leads from cold to close via text, Messenger or email
- Add minimum of 10 new followers per day to email list and facebook group
- Re-engage older followers following our messaging strategy
- Engage on 100 other accounts each day of people that you want to pay attention to what we are doing (commenting and liking posts) on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Book connect calls (3 a day) with prospective clients
- Book a minimum of 2 consults calls each week
- Assist registered participants during online marketing events such as launches and online retreats
- Lead the process of funneling warm leads and generate new leads into Facebook community
- Nurture leads inside private Facebook group to keep engaged and participating
- Coordinate with CEO and team to organize regular Launches and conversion events team
- Daily engagement with clients through various Social Media platforms (as well as on-camera interactions–zoom, etc.)
- Build database of leads through use of a diverse group of social media platforms
- Adds all new leads to sales system and update the system as the prospect moves through the sales process, so that it is always up to date and accurately reflecting all sales lead statuses
- Build individual database of leads, conduct regular follow up and nurture contacts, directing leads into conversion events
These details are intended to provide general responsibilities of, and requirements for, the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of
duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
This job description is not all-inclusive, and Fabiana Claure International reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Metrics / Success Measured By:
- Platform growth weekly on each platform we are managing
- Increased engagement each month based on quality content and mastery of social media
- Lead generation
- Creating on brand content that stands out, builds authority, and attracts the right type of attention for all clients
- Creating on brand visual content (graphics)
- Management of content strategy
- Lead metrics for conversion events met
- Individual launch sales results (achieve conversion goals)
- Weekly social messaging + lead generation metrics met
- Connect & Consult calls scheduled metrics met
- Weekly sales results
- Previous sales and marketing experience required, experience using social media as a sales tool preferred
- Degree or background in Music or music performance is preferred but not required
- Ability to build sales systems
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Comfortable navigating social media platforms – Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Comfortable on camera in Zoom meetings and live stream events
- Comprehensive knowledge of Social Media strategies; ability to make savvy decisions to maximize ROI on marketing investments
About Fabiana Claure International
Fabiana Claure International is an online coaching and consulting company that is growing by the day. Our mission is to help musicians and creatives achieve their personal, professional, creative, and financial goals through the growth of their businesses. We provide strategic business guidance through our online business mentorship programs and live events. Our core values are the backbone of our business and guide our hiring process.
Dr. Fabiana Claure has been featured nationally and internationally for her work as a pianist, entrepreneur, educator, and a business coach for musicians. Through her extensive experience in the music industry, Fabiana helps elite musicians become innovators in their field and achieve financial and creative prosperity. Through her signature business mentorship program, The Musician’s Profit Umbrella®, Fabiana’s clients have gone on to build thriving online music coaching and teaching businesses by combining all their various skill sets from their professional, personal, and artistic sides.
As the former Founder and Director of the Music Business and Entrepreneurship program at the University of North Texas, Fabiana spearheaded a major initiative designed to equip young musicians with the key music business and entrepreneurship skills to support 21st-century artistic careers. In this role, Fabiana designed a new curriculum and founded several experiential learning programs. As a result of these initiatives, her students raised start-up funds, created successful music businesses, won University teaching positions, and gained employment in arts organizations. Under Fabiana’s leadership, the UNT College of Music earned national recognition being ranked among the Top 15 Music Business Schools for four years in a row (2017-2020) by Billboard magazine.
Fabiana has been a featured expert on Billboard Magazine, The College Music Society, The Music Business Association, The Music and Entertainment Industry Educators Association, and Public Broadcasting Service (PBS).
For more information, visit: www.fabianaclaure.com
If this position caught your eye, apply for this position by CLICKING HERE!