Position Description: Sales Development Representative (Appointment Setter)
Are you a sales professional with an unyielding drive for success? Do you possess an
audacious spirit that refuses to be contained? Are you ready to break barriers, create
massive opportunities, and exceed your goals? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for
Fabiana Claure International is an online coaching and consulting company that is on a mission is to help musicians and creatives achieve their personal, professional, creative, and financial goals through the growth of their businesses. We provide strategic business guidance through our online business mentorship programs and live events. Our core values are the backbone of our business and guide our hiring process.
Fabiana Claure International is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be the driving force behind our growth and expansion.
This person will be responsible for generating and nurturing leads, setting appointments, and following up on deals, creating a pipeline of opportunities that will propel our company to unparalleled heights.
You will have the ability to earn commissions on deals that close from our suite of programs.
This person should be looking for a long term position in a company that strives to make a bigger difference in the world, and must be excited to be on a powerful mission to help musicians create financial and artistic prosperity without sacrificing their quality of life.
We are looking for someone who takes the initiative and doesn’t hold back, who always looks for ways to go above and beyond. This person should be a team player. It’s not just about you and your own wins; it’s about our team’s performance.
We are also looking for an A-player – this means you are VERY good at what you do and figure out whatever you don’t know!
The ability to communicate clearly through email, phone, or text message is critical. A musical background and experience in the music industry is highly preferred given the nature of our business serving musicians.
This sales development representative will be responsible for the successful implementation and execution of the sales systems and procedures in accordance with our company’s long-term strategy. Someone in this role must be highly strategic in their thinking and have a high level of attention to detail. They must also be able to juggle many things at once.
This position will be based on a full commitment of 40 hours/week.
Weekly job functions include, but not limited to:
- Complete internal trainings to fully understand our suite of programs to best advise prospective clients.
- Proactively prospect potential clients through various channels, including phone.
calls, video conferencing, emails, social media, and other creative outreach methods.
- You will also gain access to potential clients who opt-in to our marketing funnels.
- Conduct engaging and persuasive sales conversations to understand client
needs, showcase the value of our solutions, and convert leads into qualified
Build and maintain strong relationships with prospects, nurturing them throughout
the sales cycle and positioning yourself as a trusted advisor and problem solver.
Meet and exceed ambitious targets by consistently driving sales performance
and relentlessly pursuing new business opportunities.
- Be able to make a minimum of 100 outbound calls per day
- Set a minimum of 3 appointments per day.
- Collaborate closely with the sales and marketing teams to optimize lead
nurture strategies and identify areas for improvement.
- Continuously expand your knowledge of our programs, industry trends, and
competitor offerings to stay ahead of the game and deliver exceptional value to
These details are intended to provide general responsibilities of, and requirements for, the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
This job description is not all-inclusive, and Fabiana Claure International reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
- Previous experience in a sales role, preferably as an SDR or in a similar
outbound prospecting position.
- Desire to test the limits of your uncapped earning potential
- A brazen mindset, characterized by a fearlessly ambitious drive to achieve
greatness and a refusal to settle for anything less than extraordinary.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to
engage and persuade prospects through compelling messaging.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets,
showcasing your ability to overcome challenges and deliver exceptional results.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to thrive in a remote work
environment and maintain a high level of productivity and accountability.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and adapt your
approach to different client needs and objections.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales tools to manage and track
leads, opportunities, and sales activities.
- Ability to build sales systems
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Comfortable navigating social media platforms – Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Comfortable on camera in Zoom meetings and live stream events
- Comprehensive knowledge of Social Media strategies; ability to make savvy decisions to maximize ROI on marketing investments.
- Musical background is preferred, given the nature of our clients, although it’s not required.
Position starts: As soon as possible!
Compensation: Base pay + commission + bonuses on high ticket sales
Earning potential is $50K+/year with opportunities for growth
Experience: 2 years, preferably in the high ticket sales industry
Availability: 40 hours per week (U.S. eastern time zone working hours availability is preferred)
To apply for this position: CLICK HERE!
About our Founder
Dr. Fabiana Claure has been featured nationally and internationally for her work as a pianist, entrepreneur, educator, and a business coach for musicians. Through her extensive experience in the music industry, Fabiana helps elite musicians become innovators in their field and achieve financial and creative prosperity. Through her signature business mentorship program, The Musician’s Profit Umbrella®, Fabiana’s clients have gone on to build thriving online music coaching and teaching businesses by combining all their various skill sets from their professional, personal, and artistic sides.
As the former Founder and Director of the Music Business and Entrepreneurship program at the University of North Texas, Fabiana spearheaded a major initiative designed to equip young musicians with the key music business and entrepreneurship skills to support 21st-century artistic careers. In this role, Fabiana designed a new curriculum and founded several experiential learning programs. As a result of these initiatives, her students raised start-up funds, created successful music businesses, won University teaching positions, and gained employment in arts organizations. Under Fabiana’s leadership, the UNT College of Music earned national recognition being ranked among the Top 15 Music Business Schools for four years in a row (2017-2020) by Billboard magazine.
Fabiana has been a featured expert on Billboard Magazine, The College Music Society, The Music Business Association, The Music and Entertainment Industry Educators Association, and Public Broadcasting Service (PBS).
If this position caught your eye, apply for this position by CLICKING HERE!