- March 13th, 2021 from 3:30pm-4:30pm “Creating Your Musician’s Profit Umbrella®” Virtual Presentation at Music Teachers National Association National Conference (visit https://www.mtna.org/Conference/)
- Interview in Classical Music Industry: Reinvented Online Artist’s Retreat – March 28th, 2020Featured interview
- Webinar presentation hosted by the Frances Clark For Keyboard Pedagogy – April 22nd, 2020 Economic Challenges in Disruptive Times, co-hosted with Jonathan Kuuskowski
- Interview in Ultimate Music Theory website – April 24th, 2020 Featured interview
- Interview in Honesty Pill website – May 8th, 2020 Featured interview
- Webinar presentation hosted by the Frances Clark for Keyboard Pedagogy – May 20th, 2020 Economic Challenges in Disruptive Times Part II, co-hosted with Jonathan Kuuskowski
- Interview in Make Music Your Own FB group – May 29th, 2020 Featured interview
- Interview with Philharmonic Orchestra of Cochabamba (in Spanish) – Sept. 24th, 2020Featured interview
- Music Educators Entertainment Industry Association (MEIEA) International Summit – October, 3rd, 2020 The Musician’s Profit Umbrella & Women as Musician-Entrepreneurs
- Webinar presentation showing the University of North Texas’s new MBA in Music Business degree created by Fabiana – October 29th, 2020 Webinar replay
- Bolivian newspaper article in Los Tiempos (in Spanish) – Nov. 15th, 2020 Featured interview
- Guest speaking at Carnegie Mellon University (Freelance Musician course by Monique Mead) – Nov. 17th, 2020
- Texas newspaper article in The Denton Record Chronicle – Nov. 21st, 2020 Mention in article
- Multimedia Virtual Lecture-Recital – November 15th, 2020 Women as Musician-Entrepreneurs: An Exploration of the Fanny Mendelssohn, Clara Schumann, and Teresa Carreño’s Lives and Career Ventures
- Basics of Branding and Marketing: A Townhall Discussion – Nov. 20th, 2020 Webinar replay available here (subscription required)
- Crushing Classical Podcast – December 3rd, 2020 Featured interview
- Honesty Pill Podcast – December 14th, 2020Featured interview
- Musicians Creating Prosperity Online Summit – December 15th, 2020The Musician’s Profit Umbrella Workshop and Q&A
- Interview in Venezuelan blog – December 21st, 2020Featured interview
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- January 17-20: Co-Facilitator in Carolina/CMS Summit 2.0: 21st Century Music School Design, in Columbia, SC
- January 24th-26th: Presentation in NAMM Conference GenNext , in Anaheim, CA
- October 20th: Piano Recital “A Piano Journey Through Latin-America” with William Villaverde in Corvallis, OR as part of the Corvallis-OSU Piano International Series
- October 24th: Lecture-Recital at the College Music Society National Conference in Louisville, KY
- March 23: Presenter at 2018 Music Entertainment Industry Educators Association (MEIEA) Summit in Los Angeles, CA.
- April 28th, 29th: Piano examiner for Royal Conservatory of Music international examinations, Ft. Worth, TX.
- May 3: Panelist in “Business of the Arts-Management and Representation” presented by the Greater Denton Arts Council, in Denton, TX.
- May 4: Piano performance and speech at Texas State Chapter P.E.O. convention in Dallas, TX.
- May 16: Presenter at 2018 Music Business Association (Music Biz) Conference in Nashville, TN. Read an interview ahead of her appearance here.
- May 22nd-23rd: Participation in 2018 Network for Music Career Development Officers Conference (NETMCDO) in Los Angeles, CA
- June 2nd, 3rd: Piano examiner for Royal Conservatory of Music international examinations, Huntington Beach, CA
- June 28-30th: Participation in CMS/NAMM Fellows Program as part of the Summer NAMM show in Nashville, TN.
- July 7th: Piano Recital “A Piano Journey Through Latin-America” at Sunset Music Arts Series in San Francisco, CA, with William Villaverde
- August 6th-8th: Piano examiner for Royal Conservatory of Music international examinations, Bellevue, WA
- October 18th: Music Business presentation at the University of Colorado Denver, CO
- October 19th-20th: Participation in Society for Arts Entrepreneurship Education Conference (SAEE) in Boulder, CO
Musicians Creating Prosperity