FREE LIVE MASTERCLASS REVEALS
How To Increase Your Rates and Win Back Your Time – Without Sacrificing Your Artistic Dreams or Family Life
October 25th – 29th, 2021 daily at 11am CST
THE MUSICIAN’S PROFIT UMBRELLA®
DESIGN YOUR HIGH-END OFFER MASTERCLASS
Even if you feel burned out and overwhelmed – this masterclass will help you create financial and artistic prosperity by building a business that aligns with your values and desired lifestyle, so that you can finally live your life in YOUR terms.
Pianist and Business Strategist for Musicians, Dr. Fabiana Claure
Imagine if after 5 days, you can create a music business that could become your pathway to financial freedom.
At the training you’ll learn:
- 3 Musician mindset blocks that stop so many musicians from living their dreams (and how to build a business that’s ALSO your passion)…
- How to tap into YOUR musical creativity to create a new income stream or business (without sacrificing the things you love)…
- The “synergy rule” to creating a unique offer that is about ALL of you and your skillset…
How to attract premium-paying clients who are ready and willing to pay higher rates to work with you
- My simple 5-part “Musician’s Profit Umbrella®” framework to balance your professional, personal, and family priorities – the “sweet spot” to the Musician’s Profit Umbrella…
- And much more!
Join me for the Musician’s Profit Umbrella®
Design Your High-End Offer Masterclass
A free 5-day masterclass series
Runs from October 25th – 29th, 2021 at 11:00am CST
- Day 1 – The MPU Mindset Foundation: discover the core principles that will help you release limiting beliefs and create the space for you to discover the best opportunities around you.
- Day 2 – Creating Clarity and Strategic Messaging: without clarity, all the business and marketing skills will seem pointless. In this session you’ll layout the foundation for building a business that is based on your experience and also on your passions – so that you can build a business that becomes a gift to your life!
- Day 3 – Designing and Packaging Your Offer: you’ll be guided on how to package your skills and strategically position your services so that you can deliver life-changing transformation for your ideal clients.
- Day 4 – Activating and Pricing Your Musician’s Profit Umbrella®: you’ll learn how to become magnetic to your clients and how to initiate and implement the business-building strategies you learned in the previous sessions. We’ll discuss pricing strategies to free up your time and help you release money blocks that have been keeping you from succeeding. Here is where planning meets activation so that you can turn you ideas into an actionable plan!
- Day 5 – The Musician’s Profit Umbrella® Roadmap To Achieve Success: I’ll show you the inside structure of my business mentorship program so you can learn more about the steps you can take to customize this plan based on your specific situation.
By registering for this FREE training, you’ll have access to:
- Daily FB live trainings inside the Musicians Creating Prosperity Facebook group.
- Exclusive training replays and daily recaps.
- A 16-page workbook with training homework and prompts that will give you step-by-step processes to help you learn and ideate.
- A priceless opportunity to join a global community of empowered musicians determined to level-up their careers and bring prosperity into their lives.
“Thanks to Fabiana’s approach to ‘let’s create something that is about all of you, all of your skillset,’ I am bravely ready to step into that world..”
“It was a crazy leap of faith…I thought ‘I’ll learn how to create an online business’…I did get all of that, in the 6 month program with Fabiana, but I got so much more. For me, the deep dive into the personal, inner work that Fabiana talked about was a huge takeaway I wasn’t expecting. Thanks to Fabiana’s approach to ‘let’s create something that is about all of you, all of your skillset,’ I am bravely ready to step into that world and say this is my authority, what I’m about, and I have something to offer, and I’m ready to serve and support musicians”
I help musicians live financially empowered and creatively fulfilled. As a pianist, educator, entrepreneur, and business coach for musicians, I’ve helped hundreds of musicians create new income by aligning their artistic, personal, and professional strengths into a unified sense of identity.
Not only have I used this strategy to help musicians, but I’ve also applied it towards my own life and career. My Musician’s Profit Umbrella® blueprint has allowed me to co-found a multi-six-figure business called Superior Academy of Music, which I’ve had now for the past ten years. It also enabled me to effectively position myself in the academic job marketplace and to be appointed Founder and Director of the University of North Texas Music Business and Entrepreneurship Program. In this role, I spearheaded the creation of a major initiative that helped musicians launch their own businesses, win tenure-track University teaching positions, and gain arts administration jobs.
During this past year 2020, my Musician’s Profit Umbrella® blueprint has allowed me to create a six-figure online coaching business for musicians amidst a global pandemic, working a full-time job, and co-parenting my two little boys.
I’ve not only created a successful and profitable career as a musician-entrepreneur and University educator, but I’ve also done so in a way that keeps my artistic side alive while blending my various interests and personal background.
Because of what I’ve been through and the lessons I’ve learned along the way, I’m now on a mission to help musicians become financially empowered and creatively fulfilled to pursue a career path on their own terms – no matter the economy.
If you want to have an opportunity to step into the best version of yourself and design your life through ease, flow, and an empowered sense of purpose, then you’ll want to join me for this masterclass series.
Sign up now!
“Reality, creativity, and persistence, is the Fabiana formula that gets you to where you want to go…”
“Rarely when we start are we thinking of how we’re going to reconcile that vision of an artist with financial reality. One of the most important things that Dr. Claure starts is breaking down what the reality of what our industry is: how we make money, what streams of income there are, what opportunities there are, what the data says about who is or isn’t successful. First of all, understanding what that is, and then being able to reconcile some of our more personal needs into that reality….however, while that reality might be jarring to a musician, the next step is developing that sense of creativity.”
“I still utilize some of Fabiana’s techniques and methods”
“Before I started working with Fabiana I was interested in becoming more entrepreneurial but had not fully embraced the practice as a lifestyle. After studying with her, I developed far better insight into the implementation of music entrepreneurship into my professional career and my business.
I now serve as Assistant Professor of Arts Management & Entrepreneurship at Baldwin Wallace University, where I still utilize some of Fabiana’s techniques and methods from my time as her student as well as in the day to day operations of my business.”